UPDATED: 4/28/2021 2:00PM
Calvary Tucson is committed to practicing wisdom and discernment as we prayerfully navigate through these uncertain times. We understand circumstances remain fluid and we are closely following the latest developments with regard to COVID-19 and all health advisories from local, state, and federal agencies.
After reviewing the current issued Executive Order signed by Governor Doug Ducey on March 25, 2021 (Order 2021-06 New Phase of COVID-19 Mitigation Business Guidelines Transition from Requirements to Recommendations), we are free to begin resuming our normal worship services without the previous requirements at our discretion. It is our desire, and recommendation, to continue practicing all other health and safety precautions such as washing hands, use of hand sanitizer, physical distancing, and attending our online campus if you feel ill. Please see our list below for additional details.
Please note, if you choose to attend a physical service, you are responsible for your own health, and accept the risk of being exposed to any number of illnesses. Each individual or family is welcome to wear facial coverings at their personal discretion.
Please read the following policies as we continue to operate our services:
- If you are in a high-risk category, we encourage you to consider attending our online campus.
- If you have a fever, cough or don’t feel well, we ask that you do not come in-person any services and, instead, attend our online campus. Please attend our online campus until at least three days after you are non-symptomatic without the aid of medications.
- We still will not be taking any temperatures. Please make thoughtful decisions about whether or not you should attend in-person services. Each of us is responsible for our own health but should also be considerate of the health and welfare of others.
- We still encourage households to sit together, separating different households or individuals with appropriate physical distancing of at least 3 seats. Please be courteous to create the appropriate space between groups. Ushers are available to assist with this process.
- We no longer require staff or volunteers to wear a facial covering, we support those who wish to do so. Our concern is for the health and safety of everyone in our gatherings during this public health challenge.
- Hand sanitizer is available to you and we encourage you to use it upon entering and exiting the building.
Our church offices are open Monday through Thursday from 9:00am – 5:00pm, and our biblical counseling is available to you in person or via Zoom (scheduling an appointment is recommended).
Our Children’s ministry is open during all service times at both campuses.
If you have any concerns about your health or risk, please attend our online campus! Our online campus streams live during our east campus service times and at calvarytucson.com
Please pray for us as we continue in-person services and maintain awareness of this ongoing health challenge. We look forward to seeing many of you again as we worship our Lord and Savior corporately.
…not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.” Hebrews 10:25 NKJV